Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Honey Bee Bakery in Oxford, MS has a Grove Tailgating Menu...

If you are not spending all of your pocket change at Honey Bee Bakery, I don't know what you are so busy doing. I was so excited to find out that Honey Bee has a "Grove Menu" for all of your tailgating needs. Go Rebels!

Honey Bee Grove Menu - as of 10-3-2009

Sandwiches (per dozen) $14
- Roasted Pork
- Pimento Cheese
-Tarragon roasted chicken salad

Fresh Platters * seasonal selection
- Fruit*
- Vegetable*
Small (10-12 servings) $25
Large (20-25 servings) $50

Sweets
- Cookies (per dozen) $11
- Brownie Bites (per dozen) $11
- Variety Platter - small (10-12 servings) $25 or large (20-25 servings) $50

Fresh Drink Mixers (made in house - size of full wine bottle) $10
- Mojito
- Mint Julep
- Bloody Mary
As you can see in the background of this pic, Honey Bee uses the Brown Family Dairy's milk, a locally produced organic milk.

French country bread

Honey Bee coffee

Pear and Almond Tart

Chocolate Marshmellow Cake

Praline Pecan Coffee Cake

Local Organic Eggs

Free Samples!!!

2 comments:

IndoorCat said...

Oh my....sign me up! Those are great prices and I have been to Honey Bee and it is wonderful. Wish I had a tailgate in my future, but I will definitely be back to Honey Bee for some treats. Thanks Lizzie.

Unknown said...

All those goodies look divine. Especially those elegant petit fours and the pear almond tart. Might have to make one of those with pears being in season right now.
What a lovely shop!