Friday, June 4, 2010

To the highest bidder - an opportunity to attend a True Blood Premiere party!!!


Tanya Wright as "Kenya" in True Blood


Scene from Season 1 True Blood


From Melanie Addington:

As most of you may know due to my annoying Facebook updates, I am
making a movie this summer titled "Where I Begin." We decided to go
the grassroots way of funding in support of indie film. Anyways, we
have a special incentive to donors thanks to Tanya Wright, co-star of
True Blood, who has offered to take the biggest donor between today
and Sunday at midnight, to the L.A. premiere of True Blood Season 3 as
her guest. Afterwards, the person will be her guest at the after party
with the cast. I am super jealous and wish I could be my own biggest
donor to the film right now!


If you know anyone who may be interested in this, or maybe would be
willing to post or Tweet or Facebook this out or even just forward the
e-mail to a friend that loves True Blood, we would appreciate it. I
can provide any other details you might need about the film or
anything else. I appreciate it more than I can say, but will
definitely try my hardest!


Here are the details:


WANT TO GO TO THE TRUE BLOOD PREMIERE AND AFTER PARTY?:
All you have to do is be the highest pledge to the “Where I Begin”
Kickstarter campaign
(http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1264907053/where-i-begin-support-indie-film)
between now and Sunday at midnight and you get to attend the premiere
of True Blood, season 3, this Tuesday, June 8 in Los Angeles with
co-star (and amazing actress!) Tanya Wright, and then the after party
with the cast!


Flight and hotel are not included but if you live in Southern
California, this is quite the deal. Or if you have no concerns over
buying a flight, then hey, still a great deal! I mean, you get to hang
out not only with Tanya but with Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Jim
Parrack, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Carrie Preston, Alexander
Skarsgard and more!


Go to Kickstarter.com and pledge to help us make our movie, or contact
the filmmakers at whereibeginmovie@gmail.com for a non-kickstarter
donation. If you are the highest pledge (or in the case of a tie we
will draw straws!) then we will be in touch with the details of how to
meet up with Tanya and other necessary information. We are looking to
raise $7,000 more dollars in the next 41 days. Help us make this movie
and support grassroots indie film!


Where I Begin - http://whereibeginmovie.com/

Melanie Addington

No comments: